Friday, April 18, 2014

My Picture Gallery - Closet Art



     I wouldn't consider my clothes closet to be a large one by modern American standards, it is only a small walk-in, but there is just enough room on the wall opposite the door to hang a couple of pictures. I chose this one for what I suppose is an obvious reason: Inspiration. Unfortunately, the inspirational bunny is having better luck with her leopard print skirt than I am with too many of my own clothes.

     It is probably time for me to pay closer attention to the other inspirational bunny I have hanging below it.



Art by Michael Sowa

5 comments:

  1. Laugh out loud funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I biked 3 miles this morning because I may be having a similar problem. As well as some other health issues. I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunnies, Bunnies they are so funny, especially when they are concerned with there tummies.

    ReplyDelete